Wednesday 12 November 2014

Target Audience



I think my pop magazine called 'Emerge' is targeted to teenagers within the ages of 13-20. I think more females would be more interesting in reading my magazine. I think the typical audience will have interests in fashion, pop music and celebrities. I don't want to make my magazine expensive therefore not everyone can afford to read it. I have chosen this audience group because I feel like there is a gap in the market for pop music magazines especially for teenagers (that are not too childish). There are pop magazines for kids e.g. 'Top of the Pop's' and 'We (love heart) Pop'. I want to make my magazine easily readable therefore I am going to think about what fonts I am going to use. I am also going to make my photographs appealing to teenagers so I am going to choose a model who fits in the target audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment