Tuesday 18 November 2014

'We love Pop' Magazine

Another example is "We (love heart) Pop" has a target audience of young teens especially girls. The main colours are pink, red and yellow and this is eye catching and entices the target audience. They have many different famous singers and bands e.g. Ariana Grande, 5SOS, 1D, The Vamps and little Mix to appeal to all the audience. In large font it says "Summer Rocks!"  this tells the reader that this is the summer edition and tells you what is popular in summer.

However I don't want to concentrate my audience on younger children and teenagers. I want it to be related to issues and ideas for older teens e.g. 16 to 20 years. Because I feel there is a gap in the market between kids and adults therefore I want my magazine to fill the market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment