Sunday 9 November 2014

Synergy and Convergence in my own magazine

I think print magazines are becoming less popular and this could mean magazine companies are not getting as much money. I like to be able to buy a magazine in a shop and hold a magazine to read it instead of looking online. Therefore I am going to make my magazine look very interesting so people buy the print copy.

When I start to look more in-depth into my music magazine I will start to look at brands that can link to my music magazine. If my magazine is popular enough I would like to include fashion trends into my magazine so I could make a brand out of it selling different pieces of clothing which represent my magazine. I'd like to develop a website to show the popular music, trends and issues at the moment. In particular I will make my website be always be up to date by making the workers be always looking for more interesting news and new music. If the magazine had enough support it could lead on to a radio station and even a TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment