Tuesday 18 November 2014

'Top of the Pops' Magazine

I have decided to base my music magazine on the music genre pop. I chose the pop genre because I listen to most popular the charts. There is many different pop magazines targeted at different audiences.

For example 'Top of the Pops' has a target audience of young people especially girls you can this from the colour scheme. The magazine has chosen pink as its main colour this entices young girls and makes the magazine look 'pretty'. They have put issues which happen to the younger audience and want to make people more aware e.g. bullying. In big font it says "Bullies made me stronger" this is to show young girls that even celebrities go through bullying therefore it makes the audience feel no longer alone. The pop magazine also says about fashion to give another reason why should buy the magazine for fashion tips and advice.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment