Friday 28 November 2014

Equipment for my Photographs


I decided to use my iPhone 5c instead of the cameras at school because I was planning on taking the photographs in my own time and not in lesson times because I wanted to concentrate on research. I found it easier to focus the camera on my iPhone and transport to my computer than taking it on a camera.

I have edited my photographs in different ways, therefore I have a variety to choose from when it comes to making my front cover, contents page and double page spread. However I found it hard to transfer my photos from my iPhone to my computer without it going blurry.I tried editing my photos on 'Pixlr' but when i zoomed into my pictures they would go very blurry therefore i found it hard to edit a small photo and i found when editing the photos the effects were very over the top even though in the pop industry they over airbrush photos. Overall I found it difficult to edit my photos using 'Pixlr'.

 Therefore i tried a different website called 'Pic Monkey' and found it easier to transfer my photos to drop box than my computer. I found it easier to alter the effects, brightness and airbrush without it changing my models face to much. I also can add titles, sub-headings and other writing to create my front cover, contents page and double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment