Monday 1 December 2014

Editing my photographs

I tried many different websites and apps including pixlr, fotor and pic monkey. I eventually found 'pic monkey' to be the easiest to edit my photos on without making it look over edited or not real. I have altered brightness,saturation,sharpness and many more. This is the difference between unedited and edited:  



In the pop industry it is all about airbrushing and brightening photos to make the artist or band look perfect in a way and flawless. I like how the light shine on my models face I did this by having a spotlight on her and this highlights her face nicely. By editing my front cover photo i think it makes the make up look more effective and pretty to suit my music genre and this will attract girls in my target age group.

No comments:

Post a Comment