Thursday 11 December 2014

Questionnaire

I surveyed 15 people in the age group of 13-20 to see what they thought I need to include in my pop magazine.
I am going to write the amount of people who voted for each option in red.
1. I am making a pop magazine, what colours should I use?
  • Pink and Purple (10 people)
  • Blue and Pink (5 people)
  • Blue and Green (0 people)
  • Purple and green (0 people)
2. What pop singers/bands should I include in my magazine?
  • Arianne Grande (3 people)
  • Miley Cyrus (7 people)
  • One Direction (3 people)
  • Ella Henderson (2 people)
3. Should I include other lifestyle interests other than music?
  • Celebrity Gossip (7 people)
  • Fashion (7 people)
  • popular trends (1 person)
4. I have made my own singer called 'Beth Tierney' and I want to include a page about her, How do I write it?
  • Article (3 people)
  • Interview (12 people)
5. What particular thing should I include in fashion?
  • Recent fashion shows (10 people)
  • fashion trends (3 people)
  • celebrities fashion sense (2 people)
6. What should I include when talking about music?
  • chart hits (0 people)
  • top music of the year (2 people)
  • music awards show (13 people)
This helped me design and make my pop magazine because I wanted to know what my target audience wanted in my magazine to make it successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment