Sunday 5 October 2014

School Magazine Front Cover

I made the front cover on an Apple Mac, I added the date and number of the issue at the top of the front cover to help the readers pick the right magazine.





I don't think the colour green is affective on a magazine because it isn't very clear and eye-catching. I would use a brighter red to make it more clear for the reader. I didn't put in the 'Next trip' because I thought it was too overcrowded on the front cover. The first picture is of a Year 7 student working in the library by herself this shows you are taught at a young age to be independent. 

The second picture is of the A-level student shows him doing independent study you can see this by all the folders out on the desk,this represents the Southfield sixth form are responsible.







No comments:

Post a Comment