Wednesday 10 September 2014

Music Genres

 
There are many genres of music played all around the world and used in all sorts of ways. It's used in adverts, films, dance and some people use music to express their feelings. Music can bring people together in communities and countries, for example national anthems and gospel music.


  • Rock
  • Techno                             
  • House
  • Dubstep
  • Blues
  • Jazz                
  • Rap
  • Country
  • Classical
  • Opera
  • R&B
  • Hip-hop
  • Pop
  • Dance
  • Indie
  • Metal
  • African 
I listen to many different genres depending on my mood. I like pop, R&B, rap and hip-hop because they are usually very uplifting songs and it puts me in a positive mood. In particular I like chart music because the charts are always changing and are played everywhere. I love the artist 'Ed Sheeran' because his raps are to soft music therefore you can sing along easily and hear what he is saying. He sings about past experiences and is very inspiring.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment